Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight is out today!!!!!! :)




Wow, the day is finally here. Twilight premiered today in theaters. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the midnight premiere but don't worry I am seeing it today!!!!! I will fill you on everything Twilight but don't worry I won't include any spoilers. Twilight is an amazing book and movie and my new obsession if you haven't noticed yet. Don't worry I still love Harry Potter, it is my baby and I have grown up with it. But right now Twilight is taking over temporarily and I'm loving every minute of it. Not since the announcement of the filming of the Harry Potter books has a book made such a big impact on the movie, teenage, and music scene. This movie I'm sure will live up to it's expectations. I can't wait to see it today!!!

No comments: