Monday, November 10, 2008

Jonas Brothers (I know random topic)


Personally I love the Jonas Brothers as much as the next girl, if not even more. I mean what teenage girl wouldn't. They're cute, they can sing, they can dance, and they can act. As a plus they are very religious and extremely romantic. How much more amazing can they be?


Now I just don't love them because of their looks. Their music is amazing as well. They are on my top artists that I love which include them, Demi Lovato, Plain White T's, and Christina Aguilera. I love a lot of their songs but my absolute favorites have to be BB Good, Lovebug, Poor Unfortunate Souls, When You Look Me in the Eyes, Hold On, Video Girl, and A Little Bit Longer.


P.S. This post was for you Lexi!!!!! :)

4 comments:

+ alexis said...

yay! Thank you (: I love the Jonas Brothers <3

Melanie Cabrera said...

I'm not really a Jonas Brothers fan but my sister is obsessed. I will admit they are really cute. :)

Ms.Palaciofav.student.Kyndra said...

love the JOBRO!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! i love the Jonas brothers!!!!! Not only because they are cute and are talented, but they have morals they live by, which is very unique.