Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Twilight Saga: New Moon


Alrighty, as a loyal Twilight fan I have to put up an honest review of the movie. Yes, I talked alot about how amazing and horrible the first Twilight movie was but this one I will speak the truth. While New Moon was 100% better than Twilight, it still wasn't what people would call a "great" movie. Kristen Stewart's acting improved but only marginally, Robert Pattinson's pain I believed 100%, and Taylor Lautner did an amazing job (might I as his body looked spectacular as well), and all the vampires, werewolves and humans did a great acting job. To me it was just Kristen who did't do the best, and it's sad because she's Bella, she's the star. Don't get me wrong, I love Kristen Stewart as person (she is a lot like me, it's kind of scary) but her acting can be better. It constantly seems like whatever emotion she's playing, whether its depressed, in love, happy, sad, or scared, it's always the same expression: blank, vacant, lost, and stuttering constantly. Hopefully Eclipse is better....
P.S. For those of you who don't know, Robert Pattinson is absolutely amazing!! I'm just saying... ;-)

No comments: